Dec 30, 2017

Merry Memories



Scrapbook Layout created for Simple Stories  - MERRY MEMORIES -







Hello everyone!

Where has December gone!  It is hard to believe we just celebrated Christmas, and what better way to document those memories than to use the super fun and gorgeous "Oh What Fun" collection.






This picture of my littles was fun and playful (even when it is a bit blurry!), so I wanted to create a soft background for the page, and pulled a cut file from Just Nick Studio.   All those small holly berries and branches bring some texture to the page.




To bring playfulness to the page, I chose to create a colorful and large title, for this I pulled the Merry Wishes cut file from Just Nick Studio and used all the papers from the Oh What Fun collection to back the letters.  Then cut the script word from one of the papers from the collection.







All the fun elements from the "Oh What Fun" collection are so gorgeous ( i think I am left with small pieces from the collection!) that i had to use them to highlight the picture.   Gotta love that reindeer, just like my little nephew in his antler hat.





What is not to love of the "Oh What Fun" collection!!  the designs, the colors are just perfect to document  your most beloved memories.  

Well now it is only fitting, I wish you all a Blessed New Year!  



No comments:

Post a Comment