Jul 19, 2017

Canada



Scrapbook Layout created for Wild Whisper  - CANADA -





Hi there!

Though I was born in Ecuador, I call Canada my home  for over 25+ years.   I am a proud Canadian, now, and with the country celebrating its 150 anniversary, I wanted to create a layout about the best thing Canada has given me, my kids!



For this layout, i wanted to stay true to the national colors red and white, so I used a Silhouette cut file to create the large maple leaf on the left hand side of  one of the papers of the Strong and  Free collection.










I love the simplicity, and color combination of this page.   The dimension and textures in the leaf are just perfect to document my loves in our hometown.   The Wild Whisper's Strong and Free collection is gorgeous, but if you are a Canadian, it is also a must in your paper collection.

If you have any questions on how this came together, please do not hesitate to contact me.

And don't forget to check the Wild Whisper's blog for a detailed post and lots of close ups.


See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment