May 5, 2017

Loved


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd   -  LOVED  -








Hello there!

Happy NSD weekend to you all!

If you are a scrapbooker or memory keeper, then you know this weekend is all about this beautiful paper craft.  There is a lot of inspiration going around, as well as challenges, crops, and lots and lots of beautiful projects being created.

Scrapbook Nerd is holding their second physical crop, on NSD, but since not all of us can attend,  we are also issuing some challenges via an on-line crop for all our followers.  Here is one of my challenges:   Use floral motives in a project.




If you follow my work, then you will know by now, I love cut files.   For this layout, I am using an Ina Moreva design from her Etsy store -Handipaper-.   I chose to cut two of the designs on white card stock.





I trimmed some of the pieces to create this floral corner behind the picture.   I am using stickers, and ephemera pieces from different Maggie Holmes collections:  Bloom, Gather, and Chasing Dreams.









For the title I used a large gold chipboard piece from the Gather collection, and tied it into the page by adding a fussy cut butterfly from the Chasing Dreams collection.   A few lines of journal complete this page:





I love the simplicity of the page, and how it brings so much softness to the picture of my daughter on her communion day.   I hope you join us at Scrapbook Nerd Friends and Family facebook page to check this, and the rest of the challenges.

See you all soon!!


Materials Used:
Cut file - Ina Moreva - Handipaper -Etsy
Patterned paper - Flutter -Bloom collection, 12x12 and 6x6 paper pads Chasing Dreams - Crate Paper
Chipboard stickers - Gather collection
Cardstock stickers and word stickers - Chasing Dreams  collection - Crate Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment