Mar 30, 2017

You Wonderful Thing


Scrapbook layout created for The Cut Shoppe  -  YOU WONDERFUL THING  -





Hello there!

There is a new set of cut files available over at the Cut Shoppe Etsy store.  As always, they are all beautiful, and so versatile.




For this layout's background, I chose the Follow Your Heart cut file.  I added an offset to the image before cutting, and made sure to used the Silhouette software to create a stitching pattern.   I picked papers from the new Oh My Heart collection to back the heart segments, but added the stitching (in a matching color  thread) before backing the heart.






The Spring Forward cut file is full of tags with beautiful details on them.  I simply enlarge the "Bloom" tag until it was big enough to back and frame the picture of my daughter.   A small piece of pink vellum behind the word is all that was needed.   The Flowers in the collection were just perfect to create the cluster.





For the title of this page, I used one of the chipboard stickers from the collection.  Once again, I just layered more of the fussy cut flowers from the collection, and place them at the opposite side of the picture -diagonally-.   Here is completed layout after adding some smaller details, and the journal lines:





I love how this layout turned out.   The colors are perfect even when the picture is of my daughter walking in a winter wonderland.   Remember to visit the Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check all the new designs.


Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions on how this came together.

Take care!



Materials Used:
Cut files - The Cut Shoppe


Patterned papers-  Paige Evans - Oh My Heart  and Take me Away collections
Embellishments - Oh My Heart and Take Me Away collections - Paige Evans
Black, and white color shine - Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment