Sep 23, 2016

Pool Beauties


Scrapbook Layout -  Pool Beauties  -


a close up of the layout.



Hello,  

I had worked this layout as soon as  the picture was taken,  but had forgot to publish it.   I love this picture of the two girls at the pool, and was inspired to go girly for this layout.




To start, I picked the Hello Hearts cut file from the Cut Shoppe to create the background for this  layout.  The last pieces from Simple Stories' Sunshine and Happiness collection were perfect to add some color to the background.  The stitching around the hearts, just helps to accent the color.






I pulled a lot of ephemera and stickers from the Sunshine and Happiness collection to create the clusters around the picture  (I am left with just bits and pieces from the collection.  I loved it that much!)



Title of the page


For the title I chose the Tall Type cut file from the Cut Shoppe,  I used white card stock to create the cut outs and backed them with vellum and pieces of paper from the collection.





To balance the design, I chose to add a small cluster of ephemera at the corner of the layout, as if peeking from behind the beautiful Fancy Pants paper.





Here is the final layout.   All the small details make it beautiful to me.   I hope you also enjoy the layout.

Please let me know if you have any questions about how this came together.

See you very soon!



Materials Used:
Cut Files -  The Cut Shoppe 



Patterned paper -background -  Millie and June collection -  Fancy Pants Designs
Patterned paper -cut outs - Sunshine and Happiness collection - Simple Stories
Stickers, ephemera - Sunshine and Happiness collection - Simple Stories
white vellum



No comments:

Post a Comment