Aug 31, 2016

Fun Family Time


Scrapbook Layout  - Fun Family Time -




a close up to the layout


Hello everyone!,

It has been a rather hard past few days.   There is a bug going around in my house, and it seems we all are sick with a cold or allergies, we don't even know anymore.   Now to happy things, i have been working hard at putting a dent on my spring/summer stash, so i chose Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello collection to document a sweet picture of my little nephew and my father playing together.





For this layout, I wanted to also complete one of Scrapbook Nerd's summer camp challenges, Stargazing, so I chose this star cut file from Studio Calico to cut a few stars.  I used the pattern papers to back the stars, and used some machine stitching to secure the papers in place.


It was all about layers for the picture


The picture of my nephew and father was layered with papers and ephemera from the collection.  I used one of the circle paper pieces to add the journal lines  as part of the picture's cluster.




For the title,  I chose to continue the color scheme of the layout, and picked these two different alphas to complete the phrase.   Since the patterned paper had lots of circles on it, i added lots of sequin around to continue the pattern.


small details around the page.

To end the layout, I added a few extra clusters around the page, and sprinkled sequin along the page.  Here is the final layout:





I really like the colors on this layout, and how the picture sits perfectly in between the stars.  As always let me know if you have any questions about how this layout came together.

See you all soon!


Materials Used:
Cut file - Sandlot Geometric Background by Paige Evans - Studio Calico
Patterned papers - Healthy Hello collection - Jillibean Soup
Ephemera - Healthy Hello collection - Jillibean Soup
Yellow Alpha stickers - Life Noted collection - Pinkfresh Studio
word sticker - Healthy Hello collection - Jillibean Soup
sequins - Spiegel Mom Scraps for Clique Kits.


No comments:

Post a Comment