May 17, 2016

LOVE - Word Art


LOVE - Word Art -


a close up 


Hello there,

It seems i have been away from my blog for a while!   But having battled a horrible cold, and had to meet deadlines has left little time for my weekly updates (they will be on later on today or tomorrow).

Since during the weekend, Scrapbook Nerd -the company I am currently designing for- hosted an on-line crop,  I actually decided to try and meet all the challenges of my fellow designers.  So I chose to create this word art (I started with a layout idea, but quickly changed my mind) inspired by the May mood board at Scapbooknerd.com



One of my favorite scriptures (hand stitched)

I decided to use a combination of embossing ink, gold embossing powder, water colors and fine brushes to create a flower ampersand.   After it dried, I added one of my favorite verses from my bible, 1 Corinthians 13.


the final art piece


I hope you like it,  now I just have to find a frame to put it in my daughter's room.


See you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment