Feb 16, 2016

Project Life Layout Week 6


PL  Week 6


It is amazing to see that time is rapidly passing by...  We are in the middle of February already, and I am still keeping up with my Project Life album entries.  This week being Valentine's Day and all, I tried to keep most of my cards with shades of red, and lovely quotes.  



It was until I started typing this blog entry that I realize
that I had made a mistake on the week number.  SORRY!!


A common baseball card pocket sheet was used to create last week's layout, so i sized some of my cards to  the 2.5x3.5 inch format for the first page of the layout.  I made the top two cards using the Valentine's Day Recollections collection from Michaels.  For the week card, just a few alpha stickers and a glitter number.  The tag card comes from a Simple Stories Snap Card set;  i fuzzy cut around the tag and attached it with a little staple to a piece of patterned paper -the same used for the week card-.  I also printed one of my e-mails (exciting news coming soon!!!) and added to the layout.


A close up to how a simple banner was added to the layout.


The rest of the cards come from various Becky Higgins Project Life Core Kits that were sized down to fit in the pockets.   Sometimes you can tell the story of the picture by adding phrase stickers directly on them,  as you can see in the picture.  This one comes from a Simple Stories Snap collection pack, but I also like the Mambi  and Heidi Swapp stickers.   It is important to add texture to  layouts, so I attached a small banner -with a mini staple- to the outside of the plastic pocket.  This adds interest to the page, and draws the eye to the page.




The second page of this week's layout.



Fortunately,  most of the pictures of this week had a lot of red in them, so it was easy to match them with the cards.   All the cards come from Teresa Collins' Save the Date collection.  Just a few phrase stickers on the pictures was enough to complete the page.  




The Complete Week 6 Layout.



I hope to continue keeping up with my Project Life entries, so i can share them with you all...  

See you soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment