Jan 25, 2016

Project Life Layout Week 3


PL  Week 3


Still keeping on track with my Project Life for 2016  (YAY!! for now)...  



The complete week at glance



The color inspiration for this week's layout came from the top left card.  I had used the other side for the previous week layout, and since most pictures were black and white and just a few muted colors, it suited them right.

The first page of this week's layout.


The pictures were printed without a white border, since they were being laid out on Project Life cards.  I  used some cards from the Amy Tangerine's Stitched collection.  The chipboard, and stickers are from Me & My Big Ideas.



I found a series of transparent stickers with scripts at my local Dollar Store,
and it is working beautifully on my layouts

The overlay card at the bottom comes from a Heidi Swapp Value Kit Project Life collection,  and the top right card comes from the Amy Tangerine Stitched collection.  I am planning on adding confetti to the overlay card, but i can only do it once i complete the other side of the page, so i can seal the pocket completely.... I will update my page then...  

Hope you like it...





No comments:

Post a Comment